Come join the Software team and participate in the development of the future automation industry! We are looking for a motivated Training Manager to develop our customer training processes and practices further. You are also involved in our customer projects by conducting trainings.
Your responsibilities will include development and maintaining a standard training process and manage the development of quality customer documentation in close collaboration with product managers, systems designers, engineers and other stakeholders.
You concentrate on customer trainings, clarify customer-training needs, develop the needed material and you are personally involved in customer trainings.
In the future you will also be supervisor for possible new System Trainers’ and coordinate their work in the projects and develop System Trainers’ role and practises.
Road to professional success
- Proactive, hands-on and responsible approach to work as well as customer service and presentations skills
- Ability to organize and take responsibility
- Experience in supervising role is advantage
- Comprehensive experience in automation systems is an advantage
- Experience and understanding of working with people from different cultures
- A higher education qualification (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering)
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent English and Finnish
The work is located in our headquarters at Ulvila, Satakunta. Our work is hybrid; a flexible combination of remote and at the office work.
In our team you will have an opportunity to grow in international projects and work with passionate people. We offer extensive employee benefits and additional education and training. We strive to create an innovative and collaborative working culture where good performance is recognized.
For further information about the position, please contact Manager, Tuomo Mäkelä tuomo.makela(a)cimcorp.com or +358 503 44 9834.
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume by December 5, 2021