We are looking for motivated software professional to be part of our globally operating team, which focuses on software development and project commissioning in various countries. We expect you to be familiar with Java, relational databases, software architectures and agile methods.
Cimcorp Group is one of the biggest, or maybe the biggest software house in Satakunta, Finland. The best thing about our software teams are the people, the strong collaboration and active teamwork.
As a software engineer you will be working with our own software products. You will be also able to see the whole process from the beginning to the end, from “iron” through the PLC to the software.
Road to professional success
- A higher education qualification (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree e.g. in Information or software technology).
- A few years of experience in software development.
- Experience in Java programming.
- Knowledge of some or all of the following tools JIRA, Confluence, Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Docker.
- Knowledge of relational databases, web development (Back-end & Front-end) and software processes (especially agile methods).
- Proactive, hands-on and responsible approach to work as well as customer service skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluent English, spoken and written.
In our team you will have an opportunity to grow in international projects and work with passionate people. We offer extensive employee benefits and additional education and training. We strive to create an innovative and collaborative working culture where good performance is recognized.
The position is located in our headquarters in Ulvila, Finland.
For further information about the position, please contact Director, Software Pasi Kankaanpää, tel.: +358 40 502 4508 or Team Leader Miika Toivonen, tel.: +358 40 035 4141.
Headquartered in Ulvila, Finland, Cimcorp Group has locations in Canada, India, Spain, Germany and the United States, as well as sales and customer service partners worldwide. Cimcorp is a member of Japanese-owned Murata Machinery, the sixth largest logistics automation supplier in the world. Cimcorp has supplied automation solutions in over 40 countries across six continents.
At Cimcorp, you will get competitive benefits, comprehensive introduction, and possibility to educate yourself while working. We are constantly working to develop an organizational culture that takes good performance into account. We support our Cimcorpers’ well-being and professional growth through training and career development.
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume by September 30, 2021