Come join Cimcorp Customer Support German team! We are recruiting a Service Technician to work for various service activities on our customers’ equipment.
Our service team in Germany currently consists of three service specialists, working in our Willich office. The whole German team of Cimcorpers will be supporting your success.
As a Service Technician, your tasks will be
- Visit customers’ sites in Germany
- Preventive maintenance
- 2-level support
- Spare part handling
In addition, you will act as a contact point to our customers. You will be in the important role of being the first contact of Cimcorp Germany to our customers. Get to know our Success Services!
Your to do -list
- On-site support functions at our customer’s premises
- Regular inspection and maintenance visits to customers’ sites in Germany
- Identifying additional maintenance needs
- Reporting the performed maintenance activities and additional maintenance needs to customer
- Maintenance of the customer relationship
- Being on-call
We expect from a Service Technician
- Technical background in electrical or mechanical field
- Vocational training in automation or mechatronics is an advantage
- Can communicate with the customer in German language. Basics from English will be benefit because company language is English.
- Understanding the customer perspective
- Possibility to travel in Germany and abroad
The position is located in Willich, Germany. There is also opportunity to work as remotely.
More information can be asked from Heikki Seppälä, our Customer Support Manager tel. +49 2154 47046 50.
Headquartered in Ulvila, Finland, Cimcorp Group has locations in Canada, India, Spain, Germany and the United States, as well as sales and customer service partners worldwide. Cimcorp is a member of Japanese-owned Murata Machinery, the sixth largest logistics automation supplier in the world. Cimcorp has supplied automation solutions in over 40 countries across six continents.
At Cimcorp, you will get competitive benefits, comprehensive introduction, and possibility to educate yourself while working. We are constantly working to develop an organizational culture that takes good performance into account. We support our Cimcorpers’ well-being and professional growth through training and career development.
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume by September 30, 2022 00:00 UTC