The Sales Project Manager is responsible for acting as a sales team’s technical expert in sales projects. The SPM will be in contact with Cimcorp’s sub suppliers’ and customer’s technical experts in order to find the most efficient solution to the project in cooperation with the Sales Manager. Based on the created solution, the costs and hours are estimated and the numbers are fed into a calculation tool & CRM system by the SPM.
Essential activities include the ability to makes decisions of new functionalities and technical solutions to be offered to customers. Additionally, the ability to estimate the needed equipment to fulfill customer’s needs (functionality, capacity, availability and reliability) and take responsibility of sales project cost estimations and needed calculations for pricing is a strong requirement.
What you offer:
- At least bachelor level examination, experience in international business in technical field
- At least 5 years of experience in international business in technical and industrial field
- Experience in projects operations and understanding of technical documentation (mech, electrical, IT)
- Ability to travel and to negotiate with the customer (fluent English language, secondary languages an asset)
- Knowledge of Cimcorp products and subsystems
- Understanding of industry-specific demands/processes and understanding of customer’s technical and economic standpoint
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume
Cimcorp welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.