We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to develop and manage our CRM system and business intelligence functions.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will have a key role in management and sales reporting. You’ll be working in close co-operation with many Cimcorpers to reach the goals. Join our sales team and be a part of a global team of customer relationship pros!
Your key responsibilities
- Maintaining and developing different reporting and sales management functions
- Supporting sales in CRM system as a main user of the system
- Coordinating with different service providers and internal functions
- Acquiring business intelligence actively from different sources
- Co-operating with and supporting sales management
- Coordinating sales team’s internal communication, training and activities
Skills, education, and experience
- Higher education degree
- Experience in international sales and/or project management
- Good cooperation and teamwork skills, combined with a systematic and organized mindset
- Knowledge of logistics or automation systems is an asset
- Proficiency in English and Finnish, other languages are an asset
Cimcorp offers a rewarding position in a growing international business. You will be assigned challenging tasks with great colleagues supporting you. You will also get to contribute to the successful growth of the organization, as well as finding opportunities for personal development.
The work is located in our headquarters at Ulvila. We use hybrid work methods (a combination of remote and office work).
We may be interviewing as early as the application period, so apply as soon as possible! According to the agreement, the work will start as soon as a suitable person is found for the task.
For more information, please send email to Kai Tuomisaari, VP Corporate Sales, kai.tuomisaari(a)cimcorp.com
Cimcorp Group has been simplifying material flows since 1975. We improve our customers’ profitability by offering unique solutions for automation. Our reliable robotic systems run with easy-to-use software, optimized for intralogistics, and our lifetime services secure our customers’ success in business.
As a global system integrator, we make it possible for our customers – who work mainly in grocery retail and the tire industry – to succeed in their market, today and tomorrow.
With a worldwide network of offices and partners – and as a member of Murata Machinery Ltd., one of the world’s largest logistics automation suppliers – Cimcorp offers local support globally.
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume by January 31, 2023 00:00 UTC