The CS Project Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of current projects as assigned to the Customer Support department, acting as an overall Project Manager. This includes supporting the CS Sales Manager with current and potential customers to address and analyze needs as they arise. This position will be responsible for all elements and phases of robotic automation projects.
Details of duties:
- Manage assigned Customer Support projects in accordance with applicable Cimcorp project management processes.
- Responsible for the timely response to customers regarding concerns, inquiries, and delivery of technical assistance as required.
- Assist CS Sales Manager in consultation with clients to develop and sell solution proposals that meet the needs of the customer.
- Conduct customer site visits to verify, clarify, and obtain all project information.
- Creation / Approval of Travel Requests, PEA, and Expense Reports related to Customer Support Projects and Services as directed by the Customer Support Manager.
- Responsible for arranging, leading, and documenting Project Post Mortems.
- Responsible for ensuring all Cimcorp health and safety policies, procedures, and responsibilities under the OHSA are followed during all work activities both at the installation site and at Cimcorp Automation, Ltd.
- Ensure all Cimcorp quality policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Be proactive in the development of new processes, systems, features, or products in order to meet the needs of customers and potentially open new business ventures/opportunities.
- Experience in a customer service environment dealing with clients to resolve problems.
- Experience working in project management is considered an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, AutoCAD, ERP, and SharePoint.
- PMP Certification is an asset.
- Ability to work under pressure in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multi-functional team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to deal courteously and effectively with all levels of staff, the public, customers, partners, and any other potential stakeholders.
- Problem-solving skills, discretion, and demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment when handling confidential/sensitive information and communicating with customers regarding controversial matters.
- Effective organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to prioritize work to meet the customer’s deadlines without compromising service.
- Spoken/written knowledge of additional languages is an asset.
- Project Management Process
- Robotics and Automation basics
- Post-secondary diploma or degree specializing in engineering/mechanical, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two (2) or more years experience working in an industrial/engineering/automation industry in a project management capacity.
- Minimal travel is required for this position (10 – 25%).
- A valid driver’s license, passport, and non-restrictive travel ability to market countries are requirements for this position.
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume
Cimcorp welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.