Under the direction of the Manager, US Operations & Technology Services, the Order Entry/Customer Service Rep is responsible for preparing/processing customer orders for Cimcorp USA, Inc. (CCUS). This role involves consistent communication with all stakeholders as well as preparing proposals for customers. In addition, this position will be responsible for providing general administrative support to CCUS and coordinating office activities.
Details of duties:
- Assist in the preparation of quoting for all CCUS revenue streams.
- Support conversion and updating of quotes from CCOY or CCNA by formatting them to CCUS standards.
- Receive Purchase Orders from customers and confirm that the pricing and terms are consistent with the quote sent to the customer.
- Create and process customer orders; ensure all Cimcorp processes and procedures are followed including sending order acknowledgements through to Purchasing. This also involves the setup of new job numbers, and creating work orders in the ERP and time tracking system.
- Create and maintain customer files ensuring both confidentiality and tax forms are included.
- Work in conjunction with Corporate Finance to ensure consistent accounting procedures are followed.
- Provide administrative support to management.
- Act as the first line of contact to visitors and customers in-person, online, and via telephone.
- Participate on work group team projects and/or corporate related activities as assigned. This includes participation in the harmonization process of Customer Support and ERP development activities.
- Act as the back-up for the Warehouse Manager for shipping, receiving and warehouse duties as required. This may include completing daily shipping and receiving logs, examining outgoing shipping contents and verifying accuracy, contacting trucking and courier vendors to arrange shipments, and participating in the annual physical inventory count.
- Ensure all Cimcorp health and safety policies, procedures, and responsibilities under the OSHA, are followed during all work activities at CCUS.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of accounting processes and best practices.
- Strong administrative skills and experience working under pressure to meet deadlines,
- Experience with business related software applications including accounting software and ERP systems.
- Advanced customer service orientation with a focus on ensuring provision of effective professional services.
- Ability to work under pressure in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of multi-function team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to deal courteously and effectively with all levels of staff, the public, customers, partners, and any other potential stakeholders.
- Problem-solving skills, discretion, and demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment when handling confidential/sensitive information and communicating with customers regarding controversial matters.
- Effective organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills, with ability to prioritize work to meet customer service standards and deadlines without compromising service.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and record keeping skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Spoken/written knowledge of additional languages an asset.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree specializing in business administration, accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three (3) or more years’ experience working in an industrial/engineering/automation industry in a customer service and administrative capacity.
Minimal travel is required for this position.
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume
Cimcorp welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.