The Office Administrator is responsible for overseeing general office duties including but not limited to reception, bank deposits, cellphone management, and coordinating other office activities for the Alpharetta office. Additionally, this position will assist HR with onboarding new employees, and provide assistance with travel arrangements when required. Overall, this position will provide general administrative support to all CCUS staff.
Details of duties:
- Provide administrative support, as well as general office duties including reception, bank deposits, travel documents/travel support.
- Act as the backup for the warehouse staff member for shipping, receiving, and warehouse duties as required. This may include completing daily shipping and receiving logs, examining outgoing shipping contents and verifying accuracy, contacting trucking and courier vendors to arrange shipments, and participating in the annual physical inventory count.
- Act as a backup for the Travel Coordinator to book and manage flights, hotels rental cars, etc. for CCUS staff.
- Sorting and forwarding incoming mail. Handling and depositing checks. Cimcorp internal correspondence.
- Working under the direction of HR and IT, coordinating needed IT equipment & other requested material for new hires in CCUS.
- Provide some executive assistance as required/requested.
- Provide financial information to Corporate Finance when requested.
- Responsible for ensuring all Cimcorp health and safety policies, procedures, and responsibilities under OHSA are followed during all work activities.
- Ensure all Cimcorp quality policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Be proactive in the development of new processes, systems, features, or products in order to meet the needs of customers and potentially open new business ventures/opportunities.
- Experience with business-related software applications including ERP systems.
- Advanced customer service orientation with a focus on ensuring the provision of effective professional services.
- Working knowledge of accounting processes and best practices.
- Strong administrative skills and experience working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multi-function team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to deal courteously and effectively with all levels of staff, the public, customers, partners, and any other potential stakeholders.
- Problem-solving skills, discretion, and demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment when handling confidential/sensitive information and communicating with customers regarding controversial matters.
- Effective organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to prioritize work to meet customer service standards and deadlines without compromising service.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and record-keeping skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, and the Internet, ERP systems.
- Spoken/written knowledge of additional languages is an asset.
- Understanding of RFQ and Purchasing processes.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree specializing in business administration, accounting, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three (3) or more years experience working in an industrial/engineering/automation industry in a customer service and administrative capacity.
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume
Cimcorp welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.