The Network Administrator is responsible for supporting Cimcorp and its employees through a broad range of technical services. This position is responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting Cimcorp’s computer systems. This includes servers, storage, VMWare, network, and telecommunication systems as well as applications and systems which directly support the end-user computing environment. In addition, this position provides front-line technical support to employees involving the diagnosis of problems and finding solutions to rectify inefficiencies.
- Proficiency with Windows Server, Active Directory, Windows desktop OS’s, MS Office, fire-walls, network printers, network switches, routers, LAN and wiring, software licensing.
- Intermediate level programming skills, with knowledge of Visual Basic, VBA, VBScript and SQL an asset.
- Experience supporting virtualization environments.
- Experience with administration of ERP, CRM, Database Servers, and CAD vaulting systems preferred.
- Enhanced knowledge in Microsoft Suite applications.
- Ability to multi-task and manage a multitude of projects and initiatives. Must be detail orient-ed, organized, and resourceful. Willingness to help team members during crisis situations.
- Commitment to ongoing personal development and research in order to stay up to date with current technology.
- Advanced customer service orientation with a focus on ensuring provision of effective professional services.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of multi-function team.
- Problem solving skills, discretion, diplomacy and a demonstrated ability to exercise good judgement when handling confidential / sensitive information in communication with internal and external clients.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Computer Science, IT or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience providing front line information technology support to diverse user groups.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant hands-on IT administrator experience in a manufacturing environment.
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume
Cimcorp welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.