Under the direction of the Director of Sales, the Junior Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the execution of the digital marketing strategy.
This position requires an understanding of the online marketplace in order to apply this knowledge and create digital marketing solutions, including strategy, development, launch, measurement, and optimization. In addition, the Junior Digital Marketing Coordinator will drive brand and product awareness, increase purchase intent through lead generation, and drive loyalty.
Details of duties:
- Responsible for the scheduling and execution of the digital marketing strategy.
- Work closely with head office to produce digital content.
- Develop and implement a social media timetable and execute online communications through Twitter, LinkedIn, and other online tools as required.
- Review satellite websites for content and messaging consistency.
- Create sales tools and presentations about the benefits of Cimcorp and our products as needed.
- Organize approved media (video and photography) on the network so it‘s relevant and easy to locate.
- Assist with the organization of tradeshows and conferences.
- Provide support for the Cimcorp team on the utilization of branded materials.
- Provide support for the Cimcorp team on the intranet.
- Develop and execute all email campaigns for North America.
- Provide input and review for the corporate website, including adding content when required.
- Measure and monitor all online activity, gauging the success of digital marketing campaigns. Create social media reports (monthly, quarterly, and annually), campaign reports, PR reports, and other marketing reports as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality of information accessed in accordance with Cimcorp policies and procedures.
- Ensure all Cimcorp health and safety policies, procedures, and responsibilities under the OHSA, are followed during all work activities off-site, and at Cimcorp Automation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience utilizing social media outlets in B2B marketing campaigns.
- Experience with social media, paid search, native & display advertising.
- Experience with content creation for mixed media.
- Excellent writing, grammar, and proofreading skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multi-function team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to deal courteously and effectively with all levels of staff, vendors, partners, and any other potential stakeholders.
- Problem-solving skills, discretion, diplomacy, and a demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment when handling confidential/sensitive information in communication with internal and external clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Movie Maker, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is considered an asset.
- Proficiency in WordPress is considered an asset.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics is considered an asset.
- Video editing skills are considered an asset.
- Spoken/written knowledge of additional languages i.e. Spanish, French, or German is considered an asset.
- Recent post-secondary diploma/degree specializing in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in an industrial/engineering/automation industry is preferred.
- Some travel is required for this position.
- Valid driver’s license, passport, and non-restrictive travel ability to market countries are requirements for this position.
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume by June 29, 2023 11:59 UTC
Cimcorp welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.