We are looking for a motivated and service-oriented ICT Engineer to join our team in our headquarters in Ulvila.
As an ICT Engineer, you will be developing and maintaining automation network solutions and information technology related infrastructure including also project commissioning in various countries. For an organized and analytical professional with versatile IT skills, we offer a great opportunity to grow and internationalize in our global B2B business environment.
Road to professional success
- Strong knowledge of handling networking infrastructure (including switches, routers, firewall, site and client VPN connectivity), especially Cisco
- Experience of using and administering Linux OS systems RHEL and Windows Server platforms
- Virtualization platform administering and knowledge, VMware vSphere
- Experience of using and administering database engines, e.g. Progress OpenEdge, Oracle, MSSQL database engines
- Good analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Proactive, hands-on and responsible approach to work as well as customer service skills
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent English, spoken and written
The position is located in our headquarters in Ulvila, Finland.
Experience of scripting/programming, industrial environments, Dell/HPE product family systems and Infrastructure as a Code (e.g. Ansible), is considered an advantage, as well as ability to develop, test, install and troubleshoot hardware and software.
In our team you will have an opportunity to grow in international projects and work with passionate people. We strive to create an innovative and collaborative working culture where good performance is recognized.
“In Cimcorp the team spirit is supportive and positive, whenever I need help or don’t know something, I get help from colleagues”, comment from a cimcorper in Software.
For further information about the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +358 44 5204 289.
Headquartered in Ulvila, Finland, Cimcorp Group has locations in Canada, India, Spain, Germany and the United States, as well as sales and customer service partners worldwide. Cimcorp is a member of Japanese-owned Murata Machinery, the sixth largest logistics automation supplier in the world. Cimcorp has supplied automation solutions in over 40 countries across six continents.
At Cimcorp, you will get competitive benefits, comprehensive introduction, and possibility to educate yourself while working. We are constantly working to develop an organizational culture that takes good performance into account. We support our Cimcorpers’ well-being and professional growth through training and career development.
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume by October 24, 2021