We’re looking for HSE Manager to develop further Corporate HSE practices in our group and to support subsidiaries in HSE management system implementation and certification.
As an HSE Manager your primary task is to maintain and develop Cimcorp HSE management system, covering the processes, procedures and other related documentation and to ensure compliance with ISO45001 and ISO 14001 standards.
You also support functions in the development of HSE practices, HSE awareness and commitment activities, and are responsible for the maintenance and development of HSE tools and methods used in Cimcorp Group. You will be also implementing Cimcorp CSR (corporate social responsibility) reporting and lead QHSE training and awareness program, including training coordination.
Main priorities of the tasks are related to operational occupational safety development especially in production, sites and within project execution as well as improvement of our environmental management system.
Road to professional success
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree from a relevant field.
- Work experience of HSE management system maintenance and implementation in business environment. Previous experience from project and/or industrial organizations preferred.
- Familiarity with ISO9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 Standards, knowledge of operational HSE tools and practices.
- Knowledge of Finnish HSE legislation and requirements.
- Proficiency in English and Finnish.
- Experience on sustainability and HSE reporting and documentation.
- Development-oriented mindset.
- Proactive and solution-focused approach to HSE work.
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Understanding of international business environment.
More information about the HSE Manager position gives our Head of Group QHSE, Riitta Kumpulainen by phone +358504002098.
The position is located in our headquarters in Ulvila, Finland.
Headquartered in Ulvila, Finland, Cimcorp Group has locations in Canada, India, Spain, Germany and the United States, as well as sales and customer service partners worldwide. Cimcorp is a member of Japanese-owned Murata Machinery, the sixth largest logistics automation supplier in the world. Cimcorp has supplied automation solutions in over 40 countries across six continents.
At Cimcorp, you will get competitive benefits, comprehensive introduction, and possibility to educate yourself while working. We are constantly working to develop an organizational culture that takes good performance into account. We support our Cimcorpers’ well-being and professional growth through training and career development.
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume by September 30, 2021