The Service Sales Manager is responsible for leading the sales of Customer Support Services to new and existing customers in North America. The successful candidate will be the sales specialist for Customer Support, with a clear understanding of Customer Support lifecycle service offerings, including maintenance, optimization, retrofits and mechanical/electrical/software upgrades. The candidate will be the primary point of contact for the Project Team in service-related matters during the sales and system planning project phase.
The Services Sales Manager is responsible for customer relationships, improving existing contract and services in addition to finding new and improved ways to assist our new and old customers.
What you offer:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree specializing in engineering/mechanical technology is
- Five (5) or more years’ experience working in an industrial/engineering/automation industry in a sales capacity
- Experience working in Project Management, System Planning, Engineering, and Software is an asset
- Experience with IFS is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and AutoCAD
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume
Cimcorp welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.