Under the direction of the Manufacturing Manager, the Automation Systems Specialist is responsible for
delivering hands-on support at customer sites across Canada and on occasion in the United States or
globally. This involves the mechanical build of automation systems equipment, installation and
preventative maintenance inspections at customer sites including completion of all relevant/supporting
report documentation. The Automation System Specialist will contribute to the delivery of Customer
Support Services to customers and help foster long-term profitable relationships with customers.
Extensive travel is required for this position averaging between 30% to 50%. A valid driver’s license, passport and non-restrictive travel ability to market countries are requirements for this position.
What you offer:
- Licensed tradesperson with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in industrial automation or postsecondary courses in a related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong ability to read mechanical drawings and possess assembly and maintenance skills
- Ability to train customers on mechanical systems through effective communication, demonstration, and formal instruction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook, and the Internet
- Availability to travel and work flexible shifts including overtime as required related to the installation, training, and service requests of customers
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their resume
Cimcorp welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.